It it possible for saggy big breast that lost volume to become perky full and firm with a breast lift coupled by a fat transfer?

Looking to avoid implants. My breast size is fine, but one is bigger than the other and they both droop. I've always loved smaller perky breast that look upturned and up. While big breast won't do just that, can firmness and perkiness be achieved with only the lift and fat transfer?

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

There is no way to specifically answer the question for you without seeing pictures. In general, a breast lift will tighten the breast and improve the amount of tissue above the fold. Asymmetry in volume can be corrected with a breast lift. A breast lift with an implant will always retain more upper pole fullness than a lift alone. Fat grafting can add additional volume, but may need to be done as a second procedure, may require multiple treatments, and will not give the same upper pole firmness and fullness as an implant. Hope this helps.

Big breast lift

Dear HourglassHoney,
Large, sagging breasts are commonly deficient in the upper poles.  The best option for replacing the deficiency is breast implants.  More recently, success has been achieved with fat transfer to the upper poles.  This procedure remains somewhat unpredictable and limited at this point in time.  Consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon can help you to understand the limitations of fat transfer and define your options.  Good luck!

Breast lift along with small reduction for the larger breast would be best.

You can achieve a perky breast from a breast lift alone but it would depend on how saggy your breasts are. A small reduction on the larger breast and an auto augmentation on the smaller breast would be the best first step. After you heal and would like more fullness then a fat graft could be considered. I would see a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  Good luck!

Breast lift and fat transfer

Thanks for your question.
It is possible to make the breasts perky with just a lift, but they lack the upper pole fullness compared to implants.  Fat transfer may be used to enhance the upper pole, but once again, they are not as perky as when implants are used.
Best of luck

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast lift and fat transfer

A breast lift will restore shape. Some fat can be grafted for upper fullness at the same time. We use Vaser ultrasound liposuction and special preparation for our fat grafts.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.