May I request a doctor's note for my job in order to avoid sitting for the 6-8 weeks needed for a BBL?

Right now I work from home 3-4 days a week, while I am fully enabled to work from home for the full 5 days/wk, I am not comfortable telling my boss my reasons for the adjusted schedule. Have any patients requested documentation or a note than may be submitted to avoid an ackward conversation?

BBL

I am sure your doctor can write some sort of a note for you, but for my patients I do not allow them to sit for about 2 weeks and after that they can sit for short periods of time or use a pillow under their thighs to avoid pressure on the buttocks.