Any recommendations for using at home "Perfect Image" chemical peels ?

I'm 32, Indian F, lighter acne prone skin with pitted and hyperpigm scars. done many chemical peels/fraxel/ematrix over the years. Used 10% gly acid at home. Now want to get the at home Perfect Image peel kit consisting of: Gly 30% Gel Peel | Lac 50% Gel Peel | TCA 15% Skin Peel | Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel | Sal 20% Gel Peel | Gly 50% Gel Peel | Sal Deep Gel Cleanser Can you please recommend method, order and frequency of using these with duration of contact for each. Much appreciated.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Keep in mind that any cosmetic procedures for your face is a serious and lasting investment that should be performed with care. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Chemical peel is something which you should get it done only from doctor. No matter how easy it looks or seems it has the capability to burn the skin. You should consult a doctor as peels comes in thousand of combinations and the right peel for you can be decided only after thorough examination of the skin.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Home Peels Vs. Chemical Grade Peels-- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers

For best results, you'll want to consult a professional based on your description. I often combine lasers with TCA cross/peels, microneedling, and surgery to get the best results for pitting/scarring.  fillers like bellafill are often needed as well.  I suggest you only see a laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.