Prp ACell treatmeant or second hair transplant? In NYC but can travel for good doctor and deal (Photo)

In October 2015 I had an FUT hair transplant And I am happy with my results the doctor had put in 2200 graphs. ,So right now I'm very interested in hair generation but am also concerned with my baldness and don't want to waste my money it's hair transplants are the best option and route for me . And also if prp acell can bring me more density and fullness to my hair transplant that I had before . But I have noticed on the bald parts I do have tiny hairs .

PRP and hair transplant

If you are happy with your first surgery then return to the same doctor for a second transplant.  I believe you get what you pay for and a bargain may not be a bargain if you do not get good results.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are happy with your results why wouldn't you go back to your doctor? Bargain hunting may leave you with

If you are happy with your results why wouldn't you go back to your doctor?  Bargain hunting may leave you with an unhappy result.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Prp ACell treatmeant or second hair transplant

First , your hair transplant is not good ...doctor may able to get more and more grafts (300-3500 at least ) from your donor site .. So number of grafts for that healthy donor area is low.. secondly a cell and PRP dont make anything about increase the number of hair. That treatment is pomped to market as a holly treatment method in Turkey but it is totally false.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Second hair transplant vs. PRP/ACell

Without knowing your age and seeing more helpful photos, it would be foolish to give you any advice other than to return to the surgeon who did your first hair transplant. As has been posted previously, why would you go to another surgeon if you are happy with the work that was done by your surgeon?

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Looking for answers

If you are happy with the results of your 2200 grafts, go back to the same surgeon. Whey would you gamble on a new doctor if the one that did the work on you did a good job?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon