I had a tip plasty and alarplasty 3 months ago. Is it possible to do a bridge augmentation at this stage?

I had done a tip plasty and alarplasty 3 months ago. Is it possible to do bridge augmentation at this stage or do I have to wait for a year. (Note: nothing has been done on my bridge) Also, will that count as a revision? If not, what is a revision? Does reducing my alarpasty for the second time count as a revision? What about further building on my nose tip?

Bridge augmentation

I would recommend you wait to allow the blood flow to reestablish itself and the soft tissue to soften and relax. This will minimize your risk of complications. You've already had a "rhinoplasty" so technically any further nose surgery would be considered a revision. Good luck!

Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Dorsal augmentation

You will have to wait a year before getting dorsal augmentation so that you can allow for the tissues to soften. The phrasing of whether it is a secondary or not is really semantics.  Best of luck.