Mole removed by burning left raised skin swelled. Any suggestions? (photo)

I had a mole removed 2 months ago . Now I have raised swelled skin (healed) , I don't care about the little red Ness I just want to do something about the swelled raised skin, kind of like keloid .what are my options

Keloid Scar

It appears from your photo that you have a keloid scar. A combination of injections of cortisone and V-Beam laser should heal this scar. Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

Raised Scar after Mole Removal-Scar Removal Treatment--Steroids, lasers, silicone gel, See an expert

This looks like a hypertrophic scar that can be treated in a variety of ways.  Sometimes steroid injections are enough, but often lasers and silicone gel (Biocorneum) is what is needed.  See an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

keloid is unlikely on the face but I have seen it. Do you have keloid anywhere else on the body?

It may be a recurrence of the lesion or a stitch granuloma. Alas the picture isn't quite good enough to tell. 

Please go back and see your surgeon and they will be more than happy to review the situation for you. Any outcome can likely be improved. Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin