Laser assisted Cartilage Reshaping Otoplasty?

I have researched and found this alternative method for otoplasty. I am wondering why I cant find any doctors who perform this. Results are promising and tools seem inexpensive. 

Regardless of whether the cartilage is worked on with a scalpel or with a laser, both are invasive ear pinning operations. If on the other hand one would like a minimally invasive method, the Merck stitch method is recommended, by which the ear is no longer cut open, the cartilage is no longer worked on, and the result of the operation may be co-determined during the operation. The results are always natural-looking ears that don’t show any signs of an operation.

Germany Plastic Surgeon