How much would a fat transfer to the buttocks with lift, hips, and tummy tuck cost? Also possibly a breast lift?

How much?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your question.

The cost of these procedures depends on the different demographic areas. I recommend choosing a surgeon supported by relevant institutions to the country that belong.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The cost of the Brazilian buttlift and other procedures is largely dependent upon the demand for the surgeon.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Multiple procedures

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. I personally like to stage the BBL first and then perform the tummy tuck because I think in most cases it is safer.

Evaluation online

Thanks for your question.  Before giving a quote a doctor needs to do an evaluation. You can get an evaluation on person, is the best option, or you can get an online evaluation. You can get online into any of the real self doctor profiles and get your free evaluation. Good luck!!!

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL procedures

Hello, Thanks for sharing your concern, tummy tuck, lipoescultre and BBL are a very common combination in aesthetic surgery, becasue it will give you excelents result, and a amazin prefomance in your body, the cost of it will vary depend of where you want to do the procedure, for example in Dominican Republic normally we include all evaluation pre operatory, so i recommend you to get an evaluation with a doctor and ask about the quote. Have a nice Day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Surgical costs

There is no one standard cost - each doctor charges different fees, you need to be seen and examined first to see if you are a candidate and then you will be quoted a fee.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. This is of course, best answered in person, during a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. The amount is based on several factors: how much fat you have available to be removed safely, the amount of loose skin / soft tissue area of the butt, and your underlying health. 

As far as combining this with a breast lift, that too is best answered in person. The safety factor becomes an issue with regards to your health and the planned duration of surgery. For many patients both can be done simultaneously. You should factor about 2 weeks off of work and about 1-2 months of no exercise during the healing process.

You should seek several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking and make sure any health conditions you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon