My face is puffy. How to fix it? (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Bucccal fat removal for central facial fullness?
- Yes, you could have buccal fat removal but -
- Your photos show that your brow and mid-face are strong but your cheeks and chin look a little flatter.
- This may be causing the fat of the mid-face (buccal fat) to look too prominent.
- Have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss whether cheek and chin implants will serve you better than buccal fat removal.
- The implants will be more expensive though - and buccal fat removal can be done with local anesthesia in the office - but you want to be aware of all your options before making a decision.
My face is puffy. How to fix it? = buccal fat removal may be an option #3chubbycheeks #buccalfat #chiseled face
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.