Are there any doctors in the NYC area who inject .5 cc syringes of juvederm or restylane in the lip area?

I just want it to fill in lip lines and slightly define the lips, not plump them.

Volbella

Juvederm Volbella is a wonderful product for defining and hydrating the lips.  It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon or derm for an assessment.  

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  If looking for definition I would advise Volbella use.  The newest approved hyaluronic acid filler it comes in convenient 0.55cc syringes and allows for a smoothing effect to the lips with subtle augmentation.  Hope this helps.

Volbella comes in .6cc syringes

Try the Volbella in your lips and you will like it.    Volbella is the only filler FDA approved for lips.  Since ,6 cc is the size you will meet your goal of limited increase in size.    My Best,  Dr Commons

Syringes

If you are looking to smooth the lines above and on the lips you may want consider Volbella from Juvederm.  It is brand new and used for exactly what you are asking for. Without seeing you in person it is hard to say how much filler you will need to achieve the look that you want.  Good luck with you treatment!

Michelle Ellern, DO
Livingston Physician