I'm interested in laser lipo, fat transfer, Brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck and an implant job? (Photos)

I'm interested in laser lipo fat transfer Brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck and an implant job

Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture plus Brazilian Butt Augmentation.

Thank you for your time. I am happy to answer any questions you have. 

Whenever patients consider Liposculpture and a Tummy Tuck, doctors suggest to do the Liposculpture first. The reason being is you want to lose as much weight as possible first. After the weight loss, a physician will be able to remove the most amount of excess skin giving you a skintight look. This sequence of procedures will result in the most aesthetically pleasing result. 

In most cases, you can combine a Breast Augmentation with Liposculpture plus Brazilian Butt Augmentation. 

I recommend firstly a consultation in order for you to receive detailed information plus a personalized procedure quote. 

Liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck, and breast implants

Those are too much to do together as one surgery. It is much safer and easier recovery to do as two surgeries: 1) Vaser ultrasound liposuction (cannot fat graft if use laser lipo) to abdomen, flanks, back areas with fat grafting to buttocks.

Then, when you are up to it (typically 6 weeks to 3 months): 2) tummy tuck with breast implants and lift.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.