Columella show after rhinoplasty 10 months ago. What can I do? (Photo)

Hi,I have 2 problems:1columella show and 2 asymmetrical nostrils what are the options and how much it cost,thank you so much

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Hanging columella

Thank you for your question and photos.  To correct the problems that you asked about, a small revision would be necessary.  Cost will depend (and vary considerably) on your location, the experience and expertise of the surgeon and possibly OR or anesthesia fees.  

Sirius K. Yoo, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon