Why does my chest look and feel and if nothing changed after chest liposuction? Its discouraging. (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
You’re not seeing your final result quite yet.
Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#liposuction #drdeanvistnes #realself
Why does my chest look and feel and if nothing changed after chest liposuction? Its discouraging.
You might also like...
Liposuction of chest - no change at 13 days
- Your surgeon should have explained how we heal after liposuction.
- You are unlikely to see much change in the next two weeks.
- Swelling takes time to subside -
- You should see improvement 6 weeks from surgery
- You will not see your final result for 6 - 9 months.
- Generally checking with your surgeon at 6 weeks and 6 months is helpfuil to see how things are going and if more treatment is needed.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.