I'm looking to get butt implants very soon I want my butt nice and round with some hips?

How much do you charge to do butt implants ?

Butt implant and lateral hip fat grafting

Combining butt implant and lateral hip fat grafting is the ideal procedure for patients that want more buttocks projection as well as lateral hip prominence. This procedure costs approximately 12K depending on the amount of fat that needs to be removed and transferred.

Looking to get butt implants soon and want my butt round with hips?

That’s a great question! Pictures would be helpful, but let's chat generally.. The demand and popularity for buttock enhancement procedures in my practice is through the roof!  It’s allowed me to perfect my technique over the years so that I produce safe, reliable and long-lasting results that will age well with my patients whether it’s using fat only, gummy bear butt implants only, or both.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape! My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options. It’s important to understand that the terms relating to buttock enhancement are not as important as what your specifically tailored plan entails. Often the words Buttock Augmentation, Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Fat Grafting, Buttock Reshaping and so on are used interchangeably.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you.

Butt implants

Dear Zee,    Back and side view pictures would have been very helpful. Butt implants surgery is your only option , because BBL (Brazilian  Butt Lift) is a total waste of time and money, since the fat disappears completely or almost completely within months or even sooner. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their big disappointment from the procedure that was done by other surgeons.    When butt implants surgery is performed by expert board certified plastic surgeons, the complications rate is very low , as long as the patients follow the post operative instruction very strictly.  The result is very natural looking and very attractive. However, not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience , skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.   In my practice , I use ultra soft , oval round silicone implants which are placed under the Gluteal fascia (on top of the muscle). This technique, allows for large implants(if so desired ) , creates nice 'S' curve, nice hips curves and great projection.                                                      Best of luck,                                                                       Dr Widder   

Butt implants - what you need to know to make a good decision...

Hello zee22 - Thanks for your question. Butt implant surgery is frankly an artform. Few surgeons have enough skill or experience to perform the surgery.  Butt implant surgery involves placement of solid silicone implants into either the subfascial region of the gluteal muscle or under a layer of the muscle fibers themselves to augment and lift the buttocks.  Round implants would probably be best in your situation, but I don't know what you look like.  Additionally, if you have extra fat on you abdomen and flanks, this fat can be removed by liposuction and injected to further augment your hips to get that hourglass figure that is so hot these days.  Frankly I love the fact that curves are back with a vengeance! Make sure you consult with an expert in your area for more information.  Of course I would be happy to speak with you more about this if you want to Skype.  Check out my video link of a BBL I performed recently.  This patient had liposuction and fat transfer to the hips and buttocks to give her a round butt: Also check out my web reference for a Snapchat story (@rhinoplastyjedi) about my surgery a couple of days ago in which I performed VASER liposuction to add fat to the hips of a physique competitor and I changed out her oval implants for larger, round implants to give her more of an hourglass figure as she phases out of competition. 
The costs for butt implants will typically run $6k-8k or more depending on your area of the country.  Adding liposuction and fat transfer will increase this cost.  Recovery from implants takes 4-6 weeks and can be inconvenient in terms of positioning.  You cannot put pressure on the buttocks or any areas of fat injection, or things get messed up.  There are now positioning pillows available that make sitting or driving a car easier during this initial healing period.  There will also be exercise and lifting restrictions for a while as well.  Plan your surgery carefully. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation options

Just so you are fully informed:In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:
 Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt Implants and Bigger Hips?

Unfortunately, Butt implants don't give you hips.   Butt implants also have a high complication rate.    If you want a nicer butt, fuller, more projection and bigger hips, the best procedure is the Brazilian Butt Lift.   If you don't have enough fat to do the BBL, then Butt Implants are the next best option

Butt implants

Buttock implants will enhance your buttock specifically it will not fill out the hip region. You will likely need fat grafting for that.  Best to be seen in person to determine what is appropriate.