Breast implant & nipple correction; what procedure can be done to even-out my nipples? (Photos)

I'm in the midst of searching for a surgeon to doi would like breast implants but to get the best results I should ensure that my nipples are also optimally even in symmetry.what procedure cAn be done to even them out?as I'm happy with my smaller Nipple but the other one is larger and I'm afraid that getting implants will stretch them making them even bigger.Furthermore,I am currently wearing a 34b and would like to be D/DD. I am 5'7 130lbs,judging from my photos and body frame how many CCs?

Breast Implant

Based on your information, breast implant is your right answer as you have a sufficient breast tissue.

Based on your photo and info given, to determine your right cup size, you may calculate using 200cc/1 cup size. The right implant size for you is around 400-600CC.

Breast Augmentation and correction or nipple asymmetry

Thank you for your question. Like most women, you have some breast asymmetry. You have asymmetry of the breast fold and nipple-areolar position and size. You should do well with a breast augmentation and slight lift and reduction of the nipple-areolar complex. Keep in mind though, that perfect symmetry is never possible....and any surgeon who tells you they can make your breasts match exactly is either very wrong or lying to you. Seek a consult from a Board certified plastic surgeon and he/she can discuss the plan with you. 

Breast implant & nipple correction; what procedure can be done to even-out my nipples?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.   Based on your photographs and concerns, you will likely also benefit from reduction/lifting of the larger/lower nipple/areola complex.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.