3 months post surgery, textured, silicone 500cc overmuscle. (photos)

My left breast is pulling towards the left. Still significant rippling and pain on the top part of my breast near my cleavage. There is now a bubble on top of my clevage and below my left breast. Like when you have a water baloon and you squeeze a piece of it. My right breast has rippling bur not as significant. My dr put me on papaverine compound,his reasons is to release soft muscle which is causing rippling . I'm not comfortable with this, what is going on?

Implant Ripples

You have referenced muscle but it appears that your implants are above the muscle. Being very thin with minimal breast tissue, it is not unusual to see some rippling and implant contours. A firmer, silicone cohesive gel implant placed in the sub muscular position can reduce this issue. I recommend that you talk about revision of implant type/placement with your Plastic Surgeon. All the best

You appear to be quite slim, with minimal breast tissue & have had large implants placed in the sub-glandular position.  This combination is why your implants are obvious and have visible rippling.  The best plan would be to have them removed & replaced into a sub-muscular pocket, maybe with the addition of some fat grafting.  Your left implant may also be showing signs of early capsular contracture, but this would have to be assessed in person.

Kim Taylor, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

3 months post surgery, textured, silicone 500cc overmuscle.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. Due to the size and texture of your implants, and their placement above your muscle you are seeing the ripples of the implant through your skin.  Correction would be to add soft tissue coverage and this would best be performed by replacing your implants to sit beneath your chest muscle and possible soft tissue reinforcement with an internal scaffold of tissue.  Papaverine will not affect your current appearance at all.  Seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Hello, I would note that you are high risk to have the issues you are having because you are thin with large implants on top of the muscle. In general, I favor a sub-muscular implant in someone like you do the soft tissues coverage. I have not heard of papaverine to "release soft muscle". I would discuss the issues with your PS and if the answers are not satisfactory, seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who may be able to offer a different opinion. 

Rippling is due to the lack of soft tissue covering the implants.  Under the muscle will likely give more coverage at least in the upper pole. You may need fat grafting or an ADM to camouflage better. Good luck.