I am not 100% happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Surgery date was 2/25/16. (Photo)

I am not 100% happy with the results of my breast augmentation. I had Allergan silicone gel smooth round high profile implants, left breast 420cc, right breast 445cc. 3 days post op my left breast was about an inch higher than the right and stayed that way until a couple of weeks ago. Now it seems to be a bit lower. Also the left breast still seems to me to have the natural tissue hanging off the implant. I would just like to know if what the end result will be or should I hope for any changes.

Concerns about Breast Implant Results

It's a bit hard to tell based on the angle of the photos and it would also be helpful to see your preop pictures. Nothing beats an in-person exam to fully evaluate your results. Also the style and profile of the implants play a factor in the final results. At almost six months out from surgery, you would anticipate that you're pretty close to seeing your final outcome, so I would say you are basically at the end result. Time, gravity and the normal aging process will cause the shape to change gradually as the years progress. Obviously, you should discuss your results with your plastic surgeon and determine what if any changes you would like to make.

Breast Implants

I''m sorry that you are unhappy with your results.  Based on your pictures, you have a nice result and I see no specific problems; but it is difficult to tell without medical quality pictures.  At nearly six months, I would think that your current result should be your end result.  I don't think things will change much from this point forward.  If you have questions about your surgery or result, I would encourage you to see your doctor to discuss these things in person.  But usually by six months, you should have your final result.

Andrew Freel, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon