I'm wondering around how much it would cost to get my nose fixed? (Photos)

It was broken twice when I was younger. I'm a college student so I looking for affordable but I don't want something cheap that ends up looking horrible. From the side profile my nose doesn't look to bad , but at a angle it has a bump.

Cost of a rhinoplasty to remove the dorsal hump

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing a rhinoplasty procedure in addition to all of the postoperative follow-ups. After shaving down the dorsal hump, osteotomies of the nasal bones will be required to narrow and straighten the bridge line. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Cost to Fix My Nose

As a college student your finances may be compromised at this time. If you decide to have surgery pick an experienced surgeon, not the best price. I'm not saying the best is the most expensive but a revision will cost a lot more than the original surgery if the results are not satisfactory. Buyer Beware!

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Cost of rhinoplasty is obviously one of the biggest factors when choosing a surgeon but it shouldn't be the only one.  As you pointed out, you don't want something cheap that ends up looking horrible.  You have a beautiful nose with great features.  It just needs to be subtly finessed.  It shouldn't be changed. Just refined.  With a scarless closed rhinoplasty, your profile could be shaved down, the tip could be sculpted, and the bones could be narrowed.  Minimalism is key and preserving the natural features is key for your nose.  You have a great nose.  Just needs scarless closed rhinoplasty to enhance.  All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

What does it cost to fix a nose?

The cost of rhinoplasty is due to a number of factors. Location is a big one. Larger cities cost more. Competition of course is another. There's a market for rhinoplasty just like any other service, so supply and demand works here too. The reputation of the surgeon has a huge impact. Those seen as 'the best' command higher fees naturally. Finally the extent of the surgery weights in. The longer, the more costly. One of the best ways to gauge price is in fact right here!! Realself shows the cost by geography, so this would be the place to start. PS Generally the quality parallels the price (not always but it's a rough estimate), so it's better to save up your money till you can afford to chose one of the better surgeons.