Weird Belly-Button Five Weeks Post Tummy Tuck. (photos)

I am about five weeks post tummy tuck and I'm aware of the potential for continued swelling, for as long as six months. However, I have anxiety and I am a bit worried about my belly button. It doesn't look as I had hoped. Although it also doesn't look like a sewn on button either (thank god). I plan to talk to my doctor about this at my next visit, but until then, can anyone offer some insight as to why it looks this way? Can my fears be quelled?

Weird Belly-Button Five Weeks Post Tummy Tuck.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, this appearance is likely the result of swelling to the belly button tissues and should resolve spontaneously given enough time.  Hang in there and voice your concerns to your surgeon, they can provide you with additional reassurance.