Restylane under eyes when you have allergies.

Every fall and spring I get seasonal allergies which cause my eyes to burn and water a lot--occasionally the upper eyelids swell a little. I have never had swelling under my eyes for any reason. Given that I don't have issues with swelling under my eyes, but do have the sometimes severe eye symptoms of the burning and watering, would you think it safe enough to inject filler in my tear troughs? I would be looking for a very small correction. Thank you for your time!

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

fillers do well to treat the under eye hollows, we combine with lasers and microneedling/PRP in my practice. Best, Dr. Emer.