Can I move my implants from above to below the muscle if I've already had a lift performed? (Photo)

I had Mentor Memoryshape implants over the muscle. wanted no wrinkling or ripping and do not want to feel it. I had a lift done already. I have bad wrinkling and rippling I'm only 4 weeks post op. But every passing day it's worse. 2 PS said below muscle this PS recommend this implant due to my size and and no I'm thin thin... but said this would not do this...he went back after they went in and started to do so said I was to this this and it's why

Can I move my implants from above to below the muscle if I've already had a lift performed?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/ lifting surgery.  Although  definitive  advice would  require more information, generally speaking, it is possible to convert  sub glandular to muscular augmentation "pockets" after breast lifting has been performed.  Best wishes.

Rippling is common in thin patients

I have attached a link that might be helpful..

Hi mjones6599.  Thank you for sharing photos with your question.  Placing an implant underneath the muscle will lessen upper breast rippling and ability to feel the implant, but will not impact the lower breast much as there typically is no muscle coverage there.  Being thin, likely there is little (fat) thickness in the breast over the implant, and this can be lessened by fat transfer.  Discuss your options and expected outcomes with your PS-good luck!