Love handles still swollen at 7 weeks post-op. Will they continue to go down? (photo)

I'm 7 weeks post lower body lift. Went from 220 lbs to 122 lbs after pregnancy and working out. My main areas of concern were my love handles, loose skin, and butt. I feel as though parts of my thighs on the outside are a little asymmetrical and I know I'm still somewhat swollen in my lower belly especially after activity. Do you think my swelling will go down to flat on my flanks so it looks like my butt sticks out a little more? Or is this it?

Body lift

Seven weeks is still fairly early from surgery. Areas of swelling can persist for 3-5 months after surgery. Small areas of unevenness can always be revised once you are closer to a year out 

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon