How long should you wait after having lipo/BBL surgery to do a full body cleanse? Will it affect your fat grafts? (Photo)

How long should you wait after having lipo/BBL surgery to do a full body cleanse? Will it affect your fat grafts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to wait three months before you go into another surgical procedure, it will be better for your body and it will give time to heal. 

Hello and thank you for your question!

We suggest that you wait at least two months before you go into any other procedure or diet because your metabolism takes a couple of months to even out after it. Remember you need to hydrate & be very careful with the cleansing system.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon