Not such a large woman, 125lbs and I don't have that much fat for Brazilian Butt lift?

Can smaller women get this procedure done? Not so much fat on me but I have some, I believe

Without any pictures provided its impossible to tell if you are a candidate. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

It is impossible to say without any photos. It is best if you seek an in person consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

It's a good question. I would repost photos, so that you can get some better answers from the doctors.When people don't have enough for a Brazilian butt lift, you could consider buttock implants. Some women choose to gain weight so that the excess fat can be placed in their buttocks.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

It depends on how much fat there is on your body available for a fat transfer. Without knowing your height, your weight does not give enough information to answer this question. Calculate your BMI and watch this brief video.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD