How much is the cost for butt implants with fat grafting? (Photos)

I'm very unhappy with the volume/size of my butt. I've been doing squats for two years at the gym and while this has helped me go from a complete flat board to an actual butt, I'm just not happy. My dream butt would be the Kim K butt, however implants that would fit my body profile at the same time. Just a nice big bubble butt! How much is the cost for butt implants with fat grafting? I don't want a BBL, I'm going straight for the implants. Thanks!! :)

Bubble butt

Bubble but is created by using a buttock implant for the central buttock cheek and fat grafting to fill out the lateral buttock and hip region. This is how you get a true bubble but. Please see link below for more information and example below.

Buttock augmentation

You would be an excellent candidate for the buttock implant with fat grafting. The cost will definitely depend on the area and the surgeons expertise.  If you go to a plastic surgeon with extensive experience and you want both procedures (fat grafting with implants) it can cost you about $15000.  Make sure that you do your research and choose a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock implants. 

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS

How much is the cost for butt implants with fat grafting?

Hello RMJ26 - Thanks for your question. Cost will vary by surgeon, city, experience, and reputation. Many surgeons will avoid fat grafting at the same time as butt implant surgery. In my buttocks enhancement practice, I call this procedure Hybrid butt enhancement surgery. I will typically place the appropriate sized implant and then perform fat transfer to widen the hips and increase the roundness of the overall result. It is a great procedure and safe to perform. You just need extra fat available to remove by liposuction. To get information on price in my practice, you are always welcome to give us a call in Denver. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Buttock implant cost

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and can run between $9000-$12000 or more in the NY.........

Cost for butt implants?

Congratulations on doing the right thing by first hitting the gym squatting for two years and now seeking buttock implants to complete your desired outcome. 

Surgical prices vary by region, surgeon reputation, and surgical experience.  Keep in mind however that very few plastic surgeon truly specialize in buttock implants and the first time around has the absolute best chance for aesthetic success. Revision  for botch-jobs are not only very expensive but extremely challenging to achieve at least a good, not great, final outcome. For this reason, I literally have at least 60% of my patients fly in from other states or other countries as far as the Canada, UK, Holland, Australia, Hong Kong, Italy, Germany, India, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc. 

Personally I am not a proponent of fat grafting after buttock implants, for the following reasons: 
 I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants, or after,  because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Fat transfer later on must be done very carefully and cautiously, preferably by the original surgeon, for the very same reasons as above.  And even if an infection is avoided, the the long term survival of the fat is quite poor (20 - 30% at best)....to me, it's just not worth the risk.  Instead I typically recommend up-sizing the implant after a year. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implants

The cost of buttock implants vary based on experience, location, anesthesia, and implant.

The average price is $9000-12000'

Choose your doctor based on experience, safety rather than price. Not all cheap price is safe or well executed and repairs are much more expensive

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS