Do you think alarplasty would be good for me? (photos)

I really hate my nostrils. I feel that they are too large and round. Also, one of them, (the left) is a slightly different shape than the right) I don't dislike any other part of my nose but I really want my nostrils different. Also, how much might this cost?

Alarplasty

I actually do think alarplasty would be a good procedure for you.  Be sure and select a qualified doctor who has done at least 30-40 alarplasties in the past as judgement is a crucial factor in achieving a nice aesthetic result.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the photos you have submitted it seems an alar reduction can help improve your nose and that seems to be the only thing your nose needs.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

Alar plasty procedure

An alar plasty procedure is performed for patients who have wide nostrils.  An alar plasty can be performed in combination with a rhinoplasty under general anesthesia, or as a stand-alone procedure under local anesthesia. It is very difficult, if not impossible to get nostrils perfectly symmetrical. For more information many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below