3 month PO BA. Under muscle 375 cc. Uneven breasts and weird pulling feeling on one that is lowered. Any suggestions? (photo)

3 month Po BA. Under muscle 375 mentor high profile silicone. One is lowered than the other. And have weird painful pulling feeling when implant moved. ( During activity or sleeping on side or lowering position) when massaging it feel like it's gonna pop and hurts. The other one has no pain and still high( right one without flower tattoo. ) I use my right hand and arm more , is it from that or other cause?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see your surgeon for evaluation at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Capsular contracture

This sounds like capsular contracture.  There are multiple factors that contribute to the development of capsular contracture.  These include bleeding, bacteria on the surface of the implants, powder from gloves, fibers from the gauze or drapes, patient factors.  We control all the variables that can be controlled.  We use the no touch technique to handle the implants.  We employ implant massage after surgery.  We use prostaglandin inhibitors if necessary.  There is evidence that hyperbaric oxygen can be helpful.  Silicone that bleeds causes capsular contrature that increases over time:  this is one of the reasons I prefer saline implants.