How much does a nose job cost and can it make my nose the exact shape I want? (photos)

So i don't really know what my nose shape is,but i know it does not suit me at all.Can someone give me some infos of how much a surgery would cost and if it can make it small and in a Turned-up shape?Thanks :)

Rhinoplasty

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You are best to find a board certified plastic surgeon to do this for you. Best to go for a few different consultations.

How much does a nose job cost and can it make my nose the exact shape I want?

The cost will vary with the demand for the surgeon.  The nose can be altered to improve those aspects that concern you.

How much does nose job cost and can it make my nose exact shape I want?

The nose is three-dimensional structure, therefore a full set of photographs of the face are required to make a determination about what may be required and how to accomplish your goals. From the limited side photograph, there appears to be a dorsal hump and a hanging columella which can both be reduced and shaved down with a closed rhinoplasty approach by making all of the incisions on the inside of the nose. You cannot ever have the exact shape that you want, there are limitations anatomically as to what can be accomplished with the procedure. Digital computer imaging would be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with your pre-existing anatomy and  nasal structure. For more information, our current price list, and many before-and-after rhinoplasty examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty costs

Costs for a rhinoplasty are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area who specialize in rhinoplasty and schedule a consultation with the one or two whose work you like best to be assessed in person and discuss your options and pricing. A rhinoplasty can definitely change your the size and shape of your nose. However, it's a complex operation which makes it vital that you see a surgeon with lots of experience. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photographs and cosmetic goals, I believe you may benefit from a rhinoplasty and tip refinement. The bridge of your nose can be flattened/curved by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth it out and create more of a slope. A tip rhinoplasty includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing, giving you that turned-up tip that you desire. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD