Is there still hope for my left breast to take a rounder shape like the right breast? (Photo)

Had a breast augmentation and lift in November 2016 and put in 225 cc silicone implants. Left breast implant never fully settled and I wasn't happy with size so I had a revision and breast aug in April 2016. I seem to be having same problem with left breast. Why is this happening? Is it possible to get the left breast to look like the right??

Improve breast symmetry after previous revision breast surgery?

Although definitive  advice would require in-person evaluation,  it is usually possible to improve breast symmetry with maneuvers such as capsule adjustments and/or adjustments of the previous breast lifting procedure.  Communicate your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror. Best wishes.