Are there any products to safely (ish) cause temporary swelling of the breasts?

I am not in a situation where I can get anywhere near affording to have my breasts done. There are millions of products claiming to enlarge breasts naturally but I don't trust anything promising permanent results. So my question is, is there anything that could cause temporary swelling? I don't mind redness; it's easy to cover up. I'm talking swelling like after a slap or if using bad quality creams; for a few hours, like for a party or photo shoot.

Temporary Breast Enlargement

Great push up bras and make up techniques can be good temporary fixes. There are no safe, reliable creams or pills that we could advise you to take. Many Plastic Surgery practices offer financing options if you are interested in looking into the costs- there is no obligation to book surgery after you have had a consultation. Speaking with a board certified Plastic Surgeon could help you to make an informed choice. All the best

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.  Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents.  Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.

GreetingsThank you for your question, the is no products that have proven for swelling breast the only option is for surgery Breast Augmentation.

I know that make-up contouring techniques can help you with this. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Temporary fullness

You can get temporary fullness with infusion of tumescent fluid, but this would be extremely temporary and may last a few hours.  There is no other way I know to create a temporary result.

Are their products to cause temporary swelling of the breasts?

You might be able to achieve the look you want with a breast enlargement pump. They come in manual or electronic modes and could range in price from about $70 dollars to $1,500, respectively. Hope this helps and good luck. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon