Is LPG massage a good thing for somebody with very poor skin laxity? (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Is LPG massage a good thing for somebody with very poor skin laxity?
LPG massage won't have any lasting effect on your skin laxity and is helpful for swelling after liposuction procedures. Unfortunately, skin laxity is a difficult problem and non of the non-invasive treatment have really shown to be very helpful long term. Good Luck!
LPG massage for skin laxity
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am sorry your skin is loose after arm liposuction.
- If your skin is loose with poor elasticity, you may not have been a good candidate for this.
- LPG massage (often called Endodermologie) has temporary effects, if any.
- I suspect that what you are seeing is further skin loosening as swelling goes down.
- All you can do is give it time and consider an arm lift if the laxity is severe 6 months after surgery
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.