My left eyelid is bigger. Any suggestions? (photos)

I dont know if my eyelid is bigger or heavier but my right eye is noticeabley smaller than the left one i wonder if it's fixable???? and i'm not aiming for perfect symmetry but less obvious difference . This is not something i got in age but ive been like this since childhood. Any help??

It looks like you have ptosis of your lid.  You would likely need that corrected to better match the two sides. Good luck.

Eyelid appears larger due to ptosis

You have left upper eyelid ptosis (droopy upper eyelid) which makes the eyelid appear larger. See an oculoplastic specialist for possible ptosis correction. See video and link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon