I had a revision nose surgery with ribgraft, temporalis fascia and columella suture (Photo)

My tip was reconstructed with ribgraft. Graft was also placed from the nose bone all the way to the tip. I also have a spreder which made my nose wider. A columella strut placed to the left nostril. My nose is bit projected and not in harmony to my face. I would like to have a more feminine nose. Can I undergo a revision again? Thank you for the answers ❤️

Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Its unclear how long ago your last surgery was. Most surgeons would not re-operate for until a year post-op... that said, revisions are usually possible if you and your surgeon agree on reasonable expectations and assess the risks.

Dr.S.