Discolored Face, Volume Loss (It seems) (NEED HELP) (Photos)

3 months ago I did 1ml restylane for my acne scars. 2 Months ago I did subcision/dermabrasion. Check before/after pictures. Questions: 1) Loss of volume, causes? 2) Red/Grey/blue line, sometimes i feel small rashlike stuff on the line sometimes I have gotten a very discoloured face, volume loss and similar stuff and I dont know why. I cant see my doc cause he lives 8 hours away and I dont know what to do. What may have caused my symptoms, and what can i do to resolve the issue? kind regards

Treatments for acne scars

Thank you for your question Tharkas. There are many options to treat acne scars such as fillers, microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, chemical peels, and fractional lasers. In my experience I find that fractional laser resurfacing (CO2, Er:YSGG, Er:YAG) provides the best and longest lasting results. Often time a series of three to five treatments are required and it can take up to a year after the final treatment to see full results. Patience is important. Products such as TriLuma can address discoloration while simultaneously stimulating the formation of new, fresh, and healthy collagen. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician