Do i need a revision? (photos)

I had a lift and implants three months ago, and when i lay down they become very soft and fall under my armpit.

Revision

You may benefit from a capsulorrhaphy to tighten the pocket laterally so the implants do not move so laterally.  Also excision of some lower pole skin to push the implants up would improve the bottoming out.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Breast lift

The view you posted does not give enough detail. As with any breast procedure, the breasts will fall off to the sides a bit.  

Do i need a revision?

Your post-op result in my opinion looks good. Implants, when properly placed, and when housed in an adequately created pocket, will mimic the normal breast which when you lie down will fall to the side. If it falls to far under the armpit, then your pocket may be just slightly large. See your Doctor for possible non surgical ways to address this issue.

Do I need a breast revision? Lateral displacement...

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing after breast augmentation/lifting surgery.  Although some “falling to these sides” of breast implants is quite normal when you lie down, if this occurs “excessively”, it may be a concern to patients. This phenomenon is called lateral displacement of the breast implant. You may also have some degree of "bottoming out" of breast implants present. Surgical correction is an option.

Generally, the lateral breast implant (and bottoming out) displacement can be corrected using an internal suture technique, decreasing the size of the pockets and moving the implants toward the midline. In my practice, I use a 2 layered suture technique to close off the space laterally (towards the axilla). The use of acellular dermal matrix is an option ( although not usually necessary) especially if significant implant rippling/palpability is present.
I hope this, and the attached link, (dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.