Do I need a revision? (Photo)

I had a breast lift and implants placed in 3 months ago. my breast already sagging and falling under the arm when i lay down. I went to my doctor and he said that is because of my skin, and even if he did surgery it would happen again. I am very unhappy with my results.

Do I need a revision?

Hi. Your photo is inadequate to give you an accurate assessment.. Implants should not fall to the side significantly unless the pocket created  was made too big. Please re-submit good photos. Thanks

Dr. PG

Revision?

The photo does not show too much.  Sometimes the pocket is too big and needs to be made smaller. Best of luck.

Do I need a revision?

After viewing your photo it is impossible to tell if you will need a revision of your lift.  However, if your implant migrates toward your armpit when lying down, chances are good that your would benefit from revising the pocket  to keep the implant on your chest.

Do I need a revision?

Without a good set of pre-op and post-op photos- with all views it's difficult to comment accurately. Skin elasticity is a big factor in a healing process- that's why in person exam- is better than online evaluation. 

Can't tell

Your picture makes it impossible to determine if you need a revision. Please submit full frontal pictures for better look

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD