Brow lift advice please (Photo)

Hello,I have been advised I need a brow lift 2 older P surgeons have said that once a brow lift is done it needs to often be done again ..Is that true? The cranio guy said a blepharoplasty is enough..I disagree as if i lift my brows it also lifts my face reducing labial folds alongside the nose ..which is another very very bad feature causing me to look very aged .Im 53 The older surgeon said that endoscopic isn't a good option . I have a fringe and thick hair Many thanks

Brow lift advice please

Brow lift is used for brow asymmetry. Your haurline could also be lifed or lowered depending on your facial measurements. scars may be noticeable when hair grows though it depending on the type of technique used. 

London Plastic Surgeon

Advice on brow lift surgery

Most patients do very well with brow lifts and do not need a revision. There are different types of brow lifts, so it would be between you and your doctor as to what is right for you. The endoscopic brow lift has been in practice for about 25 years, and a well-performed endoscopic brow lift can give results that last for 10-15 years.The key is to identify problematic areas; for example, addressing the eyes and the eyelids is different than addressing the brows. As for the nasolabial folds, a brow lift would not address this area, however they can be improved with a midface lift. There are also non-surgical options such as fillers that can help minimize the lines around the nose and mouth.

Vito C. Quatela, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift for sagging brows?

Bravo for you. 35 years ago we developed the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift which 
1. Only needs to be done once
2. Can lift your brows and not raise your hairline
3. Your hairline can be lowered
4.if done by an experienced surgeon using this technique will not have a noticeable scar since hair grows thru it. 
Good luck. 

Brow lift advice

To give adequate advice requires A full set of facial photographs. The goals of a brow lift are to lift low set eyebrows, adjust asymmetries in the eyebrows by lifting the lower eyebrow more the higher one. In addition, the hairline can be adjusted upwards or downwards depending upon where the hairline currently is. The forehead muscles of expression can also be adjusted which include the corrugator and frontalis muscles. For more information and many examples of brow lifts,  please see the link and the video below