Why is my breast lumpy underneath? (Photos)

My left breast is oddly shaped under the nipple. It looks even more distorted in certain positions/flexing/after wearing push up. why is this? My doctor said it had to do with my muscle but pretty much said it was fine and kind of avoiding the question. How could this be fixed? I am having a revision by the same Dr. With a larger implant. Will a larger implant help this problem or make it worse? I'll be going from 330cc to 415cc

Revision

The distortion is often seen when implants are under the muscle. If you are going to larger implants, you may not see much of a difference going up 85cc. You may want to consider going to 500cc.

Good luck