I have multiple raised scars on my arm. How much would it cost to get it fixed? (Photo)

I wanted to know what treatment would be best for my scars and who I should see since I want to get rid of them.

Keloid scars

Are difficult to treat.  Oftentimes, the best option is surgical revision with postoperative radiation therapy.  The radiation significantly reduces the chances of recurrence.  

Scar therapy on the arms

Your scars will respond well to a combination of IIT, topical Plato's Scar Serum, and lasers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Raised Scars/Keloids/Hypertrophic Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical remov

This needs to be evaluated in person. It can be removed surgically and/or with combination treatment. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer