How much would it cost for a mommy makeover, bbl and arm/thigh lift? (Photo)

I just had a baby in Nov 2015 and would love a mommy make over with bbl and arms and thigh lift just wondering how much and what your opinion

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Mommy Makeover - Weight Loss Before Surgery

Thank you for your question. I believe it is best to be within 10 pounds of your ideal body weight prior to surgery for optimal results. I would consult with your primary care physician to develop a safe and effective weight loss plan prior to proceeding with plastic surgery. Also, make sure you are finished having children prior to having a mommy makeover as pregnancy will adversely effect your results. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination who specializes in body contouring. Ask to see before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Costs vary so my best advice would be to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area and call each office for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Revision Cosmetic Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies from geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes, prior to scheduling your consultations.

Also, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photo.  Depending on your BMI, you may need to lose more weight prior to undergoing the mommy makeover procedure.  To determine what your goal weight should be as well as what you can realistically expect from surgery, please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will also be able to tell you how much the procedure will cost based on your specific needs.  Attached is a link for you to get an idea of what others in the Realself community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

How much would it cost for a mommy makeover, BBL and arm/thigh lift?

If you have just had a baby and given you photo, I would suggest you wait a few months and lose some weight before considering a mommy makeover.  If you can get your Body Mass Index (BMI) below 30 this will improve your results and decrease the risks associated with surgery.  It will probably not be possible to do a mommy makeover, BBL and arm/thigh lift in one procedure.  Costs can vary depending on a number of factors, but many plastic surgery practices offer free consultations in which the costs of your procedures could be determined.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover costs

Mommy makeover costs will vary depending on the surgeon and region of country.  It would be best to get to your ideal weight before considering cosmetic surgery.  Give yourself another 6 to 9 months to do so and to also recover from pregnancy.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon