Who are the best fat grafting/BBL surgeons in Richmond, Virginia?

Having a hard time getting a good list of the actual best board certified surgeons in Richmond, VA. I'm a tiny framed Person interested in a consulate for this and education on all options. Thanks!

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

BBL - Board Certified

Hello Theclairbelle. Great question. To find a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area click the link I have provided. Also, schedule a consult to discuss your goals and options. 

A good place to start is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find plastic surgeons in your area. Best of luck.

Best BBL Surgeons

Finding the right surgeon starts with looking at board certified plastic surgeons and narrowing down your choices. You can find board certified plastic surgeons here on RealSelf and you can use the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website's "find a doctor" section to start finding surgeons to consider.The Brazilian Butt lift is a highly technique-dependent procedure, and some surgeons are having more success with fat grafting than others. Once you've narrowed down your choices, schedule a consult and keep consulting until you find a surgeon you feel comfortable with and confident in.The resource below outlines six questions to ask during a Brazilian Butt lift consultation to help you compare the surgeons you talk to. Best wishes!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD