What is wrong with my left glute? Would I be a candidate for lipo around the glutes for countouring? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Advised Imaging Studies
Buttocks have indentation - will liposuction correct this?
- First, you need a diagnosis of what is causing the pain and indentation.
- It may be an injury, mal - development or irritation of the sciatic nerve -
- An ultrasound study or a CT scan may be needed.
- Once the diagnosis is known, then treatment can be planned.
- For appearance, a fat transfer is likely to be the answer but first find out the cause of the problem.
- A visit to your regular doctor may be the place to start - for diagnostic studies.
- Then see a plastic surgeon.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.