Any suggestions for Lips filler? (photos)

I really wanna do fill my lips and i want something noticeable ? What should i fill them with ? As pics can shown i have a big wide mouth how would it look to have full lips

Any suggestions for Lips filler?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentations, using dermal fillers or various lip implants (now prefer Permalip), for over 30 years.  From the photo your lips are full and have the proper proportion where the upper lip is approximately 75% the size of the lower lip.  The reason the lips seems less full and plump has more to do with your chin which is weak.

When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face appear shorter which de-emphasizes the shape and fullness of the lips.  Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found placing a silastic chin implant through a small, curved, incisions under the chin to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty that requires bone cuts with placement of screws and metal plates.

Hope this helps.

Find a surgeon that knows how to listen

You have very nice lips, which if you want them bigger, will improve your chances of an excellent outcome. Don't let a surgeon tell you what you like. If you want your lips larger then find a surgeon that knows how to give patients what they want. I would use Juvederm.

Lip Fillers and options

If you want fuller lips that are noticeable I would go for Juvederm.  You have a beautiful shape to your lips and will be enhanced by the product.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Filler is Good but expensive overtime

Hi Hauahz

Voluminous lips are more sought after than ever before. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as lip filler injections have proved an effective way to provide a more puckered look. Although some lip fillers are permanent or very long lasting, most patients and practitioners prefer temporary lip enhancement through dermal lip injections which are effective for nearly a year.

Or you can do a permanent solution with Permalip. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.

Check out our video for more info and good Luck

Amir Nakhdjevani, MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Any suggestions for Lips filler?

Perlane® or Juvederm® generally give the most "fill" per syringe. However, seeing which filler gives you the most aesthetically pleasing results (dependent more on the physician injector than the product) AND lasts the longest for you is simply a matter of trying both of them!

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Lip fillers in full lips already?

My opinion is not to inject your lips. They are already fairly large. With any filler, you will have obviously "done" lips, which is not my style. If my arm was twisted to inject you, I would go with Restylane Silk, which would enhance but not enlarge too much.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Full body lips can be refined with HA fillers

Thank you for the question.  Your photos already show you have full body lips!  HA fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm can be considered if you truly wish further enhancement of your lips.  Small volumes of this filler are effective at localized lip subregions (ie. vermillion). HA has the added advantage of an effective antidote (hyaluronidase), capable of dissolving undesirable HA filler and "undoing" the augmentation if you are not satisfied following treatment.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Lip fillers

I like to use the hyaluronic acid fillers. I find them very reliable and can give very natural results. Best of luck.

Suggestion for lip fillers

I recommend using one of the hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane, for lips.  Your lips are fairly full at present, so I would start with a small amount and you can always add more.  Restylane does come in a 0.5cc syringe, so you could try that first and see how you like it.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

You already have full, beautiful lips, so I would recommend conservative lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus to see if you like the look. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. It is done under local anesthesia and fat is usually taken from the lower abdomen or thighs. Studies show that at least 1/3 of transferred fat last forever. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD