Jaw line, is there any possible non surgical to make my face look wider? (photos)

Like to define the jawline like Angelina Jolie ? and does losing weight would change the face shape and contour the face ? Does any doctor in Portland can do a jawline fillers ?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Balancing the jawline with the structure of the face

Balancing the look of the lower face with the upper face often requires jawline and chin filler.  When the chin is receding, it may appear weak and offer little support for the skin under the chin. Chin projection and jaw structure can enhance the overall appearance of the face and offer a gentle structural transformation of the entire face. This treatment often requires 2-3 mls of a firm filler such as Radiesse, Voluma or Emervel Volume. See an experience medical doctor for this treatment. The entire face will need to be assessed and balanced taking into account the oval nature of your face and the temple area. 

Vancouver Physician

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vancouver Physician

Jawline

Thanks for your question and pictures.  Let me say first off that you have a very nice, defined jawline.  It seems that you are interested in changing contours of your face.  I recommend a consultation with a plastic surgeon in your area so that you can discuss your goals and they can visualize and examine your face.  Then it is possible to make suggestions about specific areas to target to achieve the results you want.  You mention your jawline, but without fully seeing your cheeks/cheekbones and the entirety of your face, it is difficult to visualize what adding filler to your jawline would do to your facial contour as a whole.  There are many options, and your best bet is to sit down and discuss them with a doctor in your area.  Have a blessed day!

Soumo Banerji, MD
Houston Physician

Jawline

Soumo Banerji, MD
Houston Physician