International surgery vs. United States? (Photos)

I want a mini tuck, BBL, lipo in my inner thighs and arms, plus lipo in my newly developed double chin; should I do this all at once or is it better to separate surgeries? If better to separate, which surgeries work well together?

International surgery vs. United States?

Thank you for your question.Of course an in-person consultation is needed for definitive recommendations, but from your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for a BBL. This would involve liposuction of your abdomen, bra roll, upper back, flanks (lower back), and inner thighs.You do not appear to be a good candidate for a mini tummy tuck. A mini tummy tuck only removes a minimal amount of skin and only tightens the abdomen below the belly button. It is not a good option for most people. It appears that you have fullness above your belly button also. A mini tummy tuck would make your lower abdomen flat, and leave a bulge at the top of your tummy.I don't perform BBL and tummy tuck during the same procedure.  I personally believe it's safest to separate these two procedures. I would offer a similar patient in my office a BBL as a first stage, followed by a tummy tuck and chin liposuction as a second stage (3-6 months later).Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon. I would be very wary of traveling internationally for these procedures. Good luck with the process.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

International Surgery?

Thank you for your question and photo! I would suggest having all of your surgeries at one time!  Seek a board certified plastic surgeon who is comfortable performing multiple surgeries.  It is never a good idea to go out of the country for plastic surgery.  Remember when it comes to price cheaper is not always better, and you get what you pay for!  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ChicagoHoffman Estates Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

International Travel for Plastic Surgery

From your photos, it appears that you would be a very good candidate for a tummy tuck and possibly a mini tummy tuck although you may not get the results you would like from a mini tummy tuck.  You could easily have all of this done at that same time.  As far as traveling to have your surgery, there are very few doctors that would recommend it.  The primary reason is that if you had a complication once you got back home (which is not uncommon) then you would be incurring a much larger expense.I hope that helps.Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon