Any doctors do Liposuction along with butt implant procedure ? (photos)

So I'm 5'5 and weigh 125. I don't have enough fat to get the BIG booty I want , so implants are my decision. But for some reason I have really bad muffin top from having my son 9 months ago , so I was wondering if it would be safe getting fat transferred into my hips an butt with but implants ? And what doctors do that all at one ?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Great idea

Dear Patient, First of all thank you very much for that question.I suggest you to definitely plan a liposuction to your abdomen area since you will be getting better result with the new shape of body after liposuction, fat transfer and buttock implant. So it is important to improve your back side shape the same as important to improve it from the front side of your body. Also it is also very important to choose right plastic surgeon who will give you best ideas ever.Good luck and greetings from Istanbul, TT.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Any doctors do Liposuction along with butt implant procedure ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD