Is it normal for my right breast to get hard and tight when I'm at work? (photos)

I'm 6 weeks post op and I took 4 weeks off work. When I went back and started to use my arms I've noticed that my right breast gets hard and tight at the top, but when I wake up in the morning it's soft again then it starts all over again half way through the day. Could it be the start of CCA or just over working the muscle? I do tile, stone and marble installation.

Working your muscle could cause the tightness.

Things can feel a bit different as you start moving about after breast augmentation and returning to your normal activities. It sounds like you are using muscles that may not have been stretched much since your surgery or worked repetitively. You may feel a tightness in your right breast and not in your left because your right hand may be more dominant. Likely, you are having muscles spasms that relax once you wind down and sleep for several hours. At 6 weeks, your body is also still adjusting to your breast implants so that could be a factor too.

Is it normal for my right breast to get hard and tight when I'm at work? = not normal but could happen #breastaugmenation

When breast augmentationis performed by placing the implants underneath the muscle ( most common technique) it is possible that the muscle could get "stiff" thus making the breast "tight' at top. This is very likely secondary to muscle spams. Muscle spasm could be caused by the use of the arms (sin the muscle of the chest on top of the implants is connected to the arms). Muscle spams usually goes away after 4 to 6 weeks of healing. to prevent the "muscle spans" and breast tightening, patients should decrease the use of the arm and or take muscle relaxants prescribed by their plastic surgeon. 

John Mesa, MD

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of place.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Overworking the muscle

This is very likely to be muscle spasm. This can cause tightness with use and get better little by little over time. You might consider muscle relaxants and ibuprofen...
Massage will help too.

Is it normal for my right breast to get hard and tight when I'm at work?

Your breast augmentation result looks excellent so early after surgery.  Do not be concerned.  Resuming normal activity can cause spasm of the muscles of the chest and create the sensation of tightness.  This is perfectly normal and as you get further in your post operative recovery this tightness should resolve.  Of course it is important to follow up with your plastic surgeon for advice.