What is the best filler for lips & what is the best filler for cheek and jaw area?

Fillers for lips and cheeks

In my office, I use Restylane products (lyft for cheeks and silk for lips), but for patients looking for longer lasting cheeks I use Radiesse. It's difficult to say what is best for you without a consultation. I hope this helps.

Palm Beach Dentist

Ugh question because each injecting doctor has their own preferences! Best to see a few in person and ask why the choice they made.. I prefer for lips Restylane, NL fold Juvederm, cheeks Voluma.....