Is there a surgeon in Philadelphia that can do a fat transfer with a lot of fat to the butt? Or a doctor in New York?

Is there a surgeon in Philadelphia that can do a Fat Transfer with a lot of fat to the butt? or a Doctor in New York ?? I want my butt to be absolutely noticeable and I have plenty of fat to use.

BBL

Thank you for your question. You will need to make sure that a surgeon you work with is board certified and has expertise in this area. Make sure you research them thoroughly and have an in person consultation to discuss your options regarding BBL. Generally speaking, this procedure is a great way to reshape and add contour. 

BBL

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in NY and Philadelphia.  You can start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

Fat grafting to buttocks

Thank you  for your question. In Pittsburgh, we perform a tremendous volume of fat transfer to the buttocks.   The closest practice to us who performs large volume fat transfer the buttocks is Dr Dan Delvecchio in Boston. Best wishes!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  
Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD