Would you recommend increasing CC's to fill out lose skin and enhance breast shape? (photos)

I got ba 6 weeks ago. I am 5'4" 117 lbs. I went with 300cc moderate profile. I was very nervous to go too big because I am a personal trainer and scared of being top-heavy. I know my results will change in time, but I still have lose skin from weight loss. Would you recommend I increase by 75-100cc to fill out more? Or is it best to stick to 300cc for the long-term? I'm not concerned with size, I just want a more defined breast shape. I also do not want to increase chance of sagging for future.

6 weeks

You are still early in the healing phase and need to give your body more time to heal before deciding about increasing in size. Just looking at your small photos, you appear to have a nice result. Please discuss any concerns you have with your surgeon.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Enhancing Breast Shape

Yes - increasing implant volume can often help quite a bit in such situations.  But sometimes this is not a good solution because the increase in volume always has an additional effect - an increase in weight.  The weight increase might create excessive ptosis - or droopiness - to the breasts.  A breast lift with implants could be the better overall choice.  How do you decide?  See your plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and consultation to discuss these options!

Lyle M. Back, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Implants

You would have to be seen in person to determine what would be appropriate for you in terms of possibly filling out the implants or exchanging them.

Would you recommend increasing CC's to fill out lose skin and enhance breast shape?

At this point, given that you are only six weeks out of surgery, I would give yourself time before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed. It takes time, both from the physiologic and "body image" standpoint, for patients to adapt to the changes achieved with breast augmentation surgery. At the roughly 6 months post op mark, see how you feel; if you still have concerns about breast volume then discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you. In my practice, I would ask that you demonstrate your goals with the help of goal photographs. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Filling Out Skin and Enhancing Breast Shape

Increasing your current implant #size may help to increase breast volume. However, it may also cause #sagging due to the increased weight.  Typically, to increase implant size the #pocket will need to be adjusted and a #breast lift may be necessary; to better #support the breast implants.

A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy.

Also, you may benefit from a different type of breast #implant with more volume. Such will also be discussed during your consultation. Most importantly, communication  and asking questions of your surgeon and the staff are key.